Wednesday 9 October 2013

WISHLIST @ ROMWE.COM


My October payday is coming up FAST and I have my eye on these gems from Romwe. If you haven't visited this site I really suggest you should, it's one that's been on my radar since I was following Helen Melonlady and is full of quirky outfits that I adore. Not to mention copies of some great designer wear. Here are my top favourites for this month.

Lady Gaga, yes. But that doesnt have to be a bad thing. These sunglasses are rockin. I   D O N T    C A R E... I love it.
Something sexy/casual you can wear for work without even showing any skin. Perfect. Dress down friday is looking good.
3.Round Amber  Pendant Necklace - £8.05 (doesn't it make you think of the hunger games or harry potter... magical)

They're bringing out so much costume jewellery at the moment, it reminds me of the jewellery Audrey Hepburn wearing in Breakfast at Tiffanys, over the top beautiful little pieces, because after all, why not? Girls just wanna have fun.
Would you believe this is almost a like for like copy of a beautiful Zara dress that sells for £45. Nor would I... it's on the to buy list. Perfect.
6.Diamante spiked necklace - £12.53
Nothing like a spikey diamond necklace to make you look edgy but classy at the same time. 
7.Ethnic black and white bag with detachable strap- £16.91
I am a massive fan of aztec print and this black and white envelope bag looks great. With a dress or even to work with skinny jeans and white shirt. 
Christmas present alert! This is so cute. I am still in disney mode people but c'mon. Original idea, great ring, fun ring. We want it now. 

Treat yourself at Romwe.com with their Romwe Columbus Day Sale offer only on now! Exclusive for you!

Till next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment