Friday 4 October 2013

WISHLIST @ ABANDON SHIP APPAREL

Recently, I watched a video by Amy Valentine on youTube who was wearing a cute kitten print body from Abandon Ship Apparel. I had a good gander on their website and absolutely fell in love. I liked so much of what I saw I decided to put a wishlist together for my October Haul.

I'm 24 now and even though I have to dress quite smart casual for work (I'm in an office where the general age is 42), Abandon Ship Apparel do have lots of lovely pieces I could wear both in the office and out to a gig. Alternative clothing is my calling!

Abandon Ship Apparel offers free UK shipping on all orders over £20, they also deliver within the EU and internationally. Run by a big crew of Glaswegian veteran scenesters with an old school vibe, we are loving the nautical prints, kittens and jellyfish designs... not to mention, they sell Penny Skateboards too. In love.

This is a great brand that started in early 2011 and we are excited to see the new alt pieces in 2013. Rad.

I've compiled a list of my favourites with links below. Enjoy!

Clockwise from top left:
1.Unisex Jellyfish t-shirt - £27.99 - click here
2.Penny Original Skateboard 22 inch - £79.99 - click here
3.Moth print leggings - £29.99 - click here
4.INDCSN Kill Yourself beanie navy - £18.00 - click here
5.Kitten dress custom fit - £34.99 - click here
6.Be Good crop top - £20.00 - click here

Till next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment