Tuesday 8 October 2013

WISHLIST @ NASTYGAL.COM


Autumn is here! And I am loving hologram and animal prints right now. Here's my pick of the best from NastyGal.com to jazz up your wardrobe with these romantic accessories. 
1. Hologram iPhone 5 Case - £19.74
I know what you're thinking... more than you would regularly spend? Well let me ask you this, how often does one use their iPhone... Yes. We agree. Cute investment.
2. Matiko Spotted Crush Loafer - £105.86
Cruella De Ville eat your heart out, I am loving these dalmation print loafers, for work? for play? both I hope. They would add that edge to a suit or just team with black skinny jeans for a shopping trip. They do remind me of something Noel Fielding would wear and ladies, that is not a bad thing at all.
3. Laser Beam Earrings - £11.21
How much? Not much at all I would say. Not for a corking pair like that. Glam. And they're called Laser Beams, isnt that fun? Totally perfect for a night out with the ladies and your hair up in a quiff.
4. Chelsea Wool Hat - Black - £24.91
Oh my days. If I could tell you how long I've been looking for one of these hats. And this one if perfect. Binky Felstead wears hers all the time and I prmised myself last season I would buy one before the new season starts... well it's about time. I know they have them all over, even seen one in Topshop but I've never been bowled over by the price, this one however is perfect. Team with this seasons winter coat and a tartan scarf and you're ready for a autumn stroll in the park. Darling.





5. Candy Girl Pendant - £29.89
I love these block crystal necklaces right now. This one is just so cute, I'm thinking teaming it with a white shirt and suit trousers, it just looks so elegant. Very understated and small that just adds the right spark to any outfit. Avoid wearing too many bright colours, you don't want this little gem to get lost in all the different colours and details of what you're wearing. You don't want too much going on.
6. Moon Rocker Ring - £11.21
Anyone who follows my Fashiolista right now will know that I have a love affair with crystals, moonstones and quartz necklaces. I am enchanted. Here is a super cute, and super savvy price of a great moonstone ring. It even matches the iPhone cover. Are we loving? We are loving.
7. Studded Backpack - £36.12
I know what you're thinking, it looks like a handbag. I assure you this IS a backpack. It has straps on the other side you can see when you click the link above. This black faux leather bag really caught my eye because of the gold plate at the bottom that is studded. I have wanted a bag like this for yonks. It just looks so chic. As long as it fits my lunchbox in for work I am in. Cult favourite for a night out or in the office. Love. 

So there you have it, I am completely in love with these great accessories from Nastygal, let me know what you think, are you loving too? What's your favourite one?
Till next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment