Friday 4 October 2013

WISHLIST @ AMERICAN APPAREL


I used to be a die hard American Apparel fan a few years ago. Back then the majority of my wages would go towards treating myself to a pink 80s jacket or the perfect pair of shorts, but recently, American Apparel has gone under the radar due to the massive boom of online shops popping up out from everywhere and mugging off the high street.

Here's my two cents into the great pieces American Apparel has to offer right now, and I'll tell you why...

1. The Easy Jean - £64.00 
As mentioned by youTube bloggers around the globe the easyjean is a great investment. High waisted, original and in a variety of colours pick blue or black and team it with almost any top you can think of to pull off a cool casual look.  Google for your nearest American Apparel outlet to see if you can knock down that price

2.Turquoise leather purse - £24.00 / Orange purse £34.00
A clutch? A make up bag? A purse? This mint look chic leather bag is the perfect addition to any outfit and the material looks immaculate. I am a huge fan of bright colours right now. Mint shades and popping oranges can make a great addition to any LBD

3. Various nailpolishes - £9.00
-Blood red: I recently checked out Chanel's new nailpolishes for this season and tried on a striking blood red which I have fallen in love with. American Apparel have a like for like for a shade of the price and sincerely recommend if you don't want to break the bank.
-Nudes: perfect for work, perfect for play. Understated nudes give you that chick look in the office that will leave your colleagues double taking
-Sparkly pink: Have you seen it? Really? Have you? My heart just melted all over.
-Multi Colored sparkles (mainly silver): Perfect to spice up your christmas outfit. It's fun. If you don't have sparkles in your nail polish box you need to invest now now now. Tutorial to follow... what do you think?

4. Red metallic gym bag - £14.00
Yes, it's really fourteen pounds. I know, but only online.  I recently needed a travel bag and looked all over the land of Yorkshire but couldn't find anything I really wanted for such a staggering price (and boy are travel bags costly), but I definitely recommend this one. It doubles up as a gym bag for when you're back from travelling. Small enough for hand luggage but big enough for all your clothes for 5 days (give or take). If you're not a fan of the metallic red wonderwoman style then american apparel do offer non-metallic bags for a big more dollar. Love it or hate it this is me all over. 

Hope you've enjoyed these little goodies just as much as me,



No comments:

Post a Comment