Friday 4 October 2013

HUGO BOSS JOUR POUR FEMME | REVIEW


"BOSS JOUR pour femme is an elegant floral fruity fragrance inspired by the first light of day.

Feminine, elegant and sophisticated, the BOSS JOUR fragrance brings a feeling of confidence and composure to the BOSS JOUR Woman."

My top perfumes have always been Lacoste pour femme and Marc Jacobs Daisy, who when I was given the opportunity to try Hugo Boss, Jour Pour Femme, I didn't expect it to be my cup of tea.The bottle is completely understated in a milky white elegant flacon (it reminds me of 1950s Hollywood). This fragrance is sophisticated and classy making you feel like a mature, feminine, classy lady. I can confirm this is no granny perfume!As a contract to last year's edition of Boss Nuit pour femme.  It's been available since Spring 2013 and you may have spotted the adverts with Gywnie above. The fragrance was made to show the three faces of a woman; inspiration, composure and ease. Made with a beaut blend of white flowers and sparkling citrus, including lime and grapefruit blossom. Refreshing!You can get the fragrance in 50 and 75ml perfumes, body care lotion or shower gel. Sign me up for all three.
BOSS Jour Pour Femme Gift Set 30ml
You can get the 30ml gift set for HUGO BOSS Jour pour Femme, as above, from Fragrance Direct for £29.99.

I hope you get a chance to try it, let me know if you love it or hate it below!






No comments:

Post a Comment