Saturday 24 May 2014

It's been a long time!

Hi guys, been ages I know I almost cannot believe how long I haven't been working on CRYSTAL DAISIES. Booooo. Well here's an update. I now live in London, got a brand new job where my wardrobe has completely changed. The people here dress so well I have had to seriously up my game. Made a lot of changes in January and spent a lot of time proving myself at work to get a promotion down here :) it's all paying off, I love it and I'm really happy I'm in a position (working in finance) to work closely with clients I have a lot of respect for. Some of them in Fashion. How exciting. That's all I can say but I hope you can appreciate the confidentiality of the job! 

Ok I've been keeping in the trends, I have a massive shopping list for this month- workwise- but that doesn't mean I won't be highlighting my favourite summer trends for this year!

I've got a couple of holidays coming up towards the end of the year - lots of birthday parties and weddings in between. Which means lots of outfit planning. Let's do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment